Wednesday 23 May 2012

Guitar Rig 5 demo - You Shook Me All Night Long solo - MG001



I've had a few amp modellers through the years, both software and hardware and had a demo of Guitar Rig 4 which I liked better than the likes of Amplitude and the PodXT. When version 5 came out which included a Peavey 5150 model I had to go for it.

This is a rough take of my Gibson Les Paul Traditional playing the AC/DC "You Shook Me All Night Long" solo using Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5. The amp model is the Lead 800 - no surprises for what amp it's based on, and it reacts really well, cleaning up when rolling the volume down and biting hard when digging in with the pick.

I got the Guitar Rig 5 pack with the Rig Kontrol which is the floor pedal and sound interface (although I still use my Focusrite Saffire LE for sound) and it's the best modeller I've heard so far.

Check out the Gibson here and Guitar Rig here




No comments:

Post a Comment